Latest news and recent additions
- Winner of the #VurtSF Twitter fiction competition chosen! See who received a signed edition of the lovely 20th anniversary Vurt hardback, along with a list of runners up.
- Vurt 20th Anniversary edition now out!
Lots of great media surrounding this happy 20th Anniversary of Vurt’s first publication:
* The lovely people at Tor have published some audio clips, images and also launched a competition don’t you know…
* Great footage of Jeff reading live at Forbidden Planet in April, where he also signed copies of the gorgeous new edition. Have a watch!
* We love this really personal interview with Sam Green for Beardrock
* Did you catch Jeff interviewed in the Guardian on 20th April? If not read more here.
* Posts about music with a Vurt playlist from Jeff,
* Did you know what Jeff was working in Waterstones Deansgate, when he wrote Vurt?
* A 5 Question Interview with Jeff and Lauren Beukes
* This fanstastic interview with Jeff by Tom Hunter for SFX
*More about Jeff’s experiments in writing, straight from the man himself
* 5 Question interview with Pan Macmillan editor Bella Pagan for the Tor blog
More recent press…
- Jeff on Vurt in SFX, ahead of the 20th anniversary. Read the interview here.
- Needle In The Groove is an iBookstore featured Breakout Book! Read more and find the book here.
- New Year news: we’re thrilled to see that Channel SK1N has been nominated for the BSFA Award for Best Novel, and Opinionated Geeks Book Awards.
- Needle in the Groove is now available as an ebook for the first time ever. Links to availability here.
- Great new interview with Mindless Ones.
- Channel SK1N featured in the Guardian’s Best science fiction 2012 round up here.
- Brilliant new interview with Keith Brooke now online!
- A mention by the Observer‘s James Bridle. Digital ripples…
- New interview with Jeff by Totally Dublin. Read it here.
- Photos now online of the Museum of Fragile Things installation at this year’s Boomtown Festival.Take a look…
- A Q&A with Jeff from Lit Reactor. Read the interview here.
- Vurt and Pollen, released by Pan Macmillan.
- A radio interview for Brighton and Hove Community Radio.
- the Vurt Series by Russian artist ~LimbicSplitter Art, Mr KeyGen
- Stephen Jewell at SFX reviewing Channel SK1N.
- 100 Books #76 – Jeff Noon’s CHANNEL SK1N, by Kate of Mind
- Review of Channel SK1N by Jared Shurin on PORNOKITSCH.
- Channel SK1N review by Kneel Downe on OPINIONATED GEEKS.
- 10 years after the last novel… Channel SK1N is now released. Find it on Amazon here.
- Excerpts from Channel SK1N, Jeff’s first novel in 10 years, in the twitter stream. Follow #CSK1N
- New jacketed and digitally available for the first time, Automated Alice and Pixel Juice are available from Amazon.
New jacketed and digitally available for the first time Jeff Noon will be seeing the complete back catalogue of novels released for Kindle. This will also lead on to the first new work from Jeff for 10 years: Channel SK1N.
The official Twitter feed with information concerning Jeff Noon: @jeffnoon.
Jeff also writes under a series of Twitter accounts as part of his expanding narrative, the first of which is as follows:
@echovirus12 is a collaborative twitter fiction page, run by a limited number of writers. Read more about it here.
Description and covers of Jeff Noon’s books, with detailed notes on the creation and writing of each work.
Jeff Noon is releasing his catalogue of work in ebook format for the first time. This site will collect together all the information for each of his digital releases; including where to buy them.
Notes on short stories, theatre and radio plays, online fiction projects, music CDs, etc.
Works created by other artists and writers inspired by Jeff Noon’s books.
A partial list of interviews, essays, reviews and mentions.
Details on how to contact Jeff’s agent for usage requests, possible collaborations and desimation questions. Also includes details of Jeff’s twitter pages.